How to register
ALL Players - Registration opens June 15th - Aug. 31 - extended a few days to fill spots.
TRANSFER REQUESTS AND NEW PARTICIPANT REQUESTS BEGIN MAY 1st
NEW THIS YEAR - ALL COACHES (old and new) MUST REGISTER IN OUR NEW COACHES REGISTRATION.
Contact the Registrar, Cathy.
UPDATE: U13 is now FULL. U15 is FULL. U18 has 9 skater spots and NO goalie spots. Junior is now FULL.
U13 start Oct 3, U15 start Oct 2, U18 start Oct 5 and Junior start on Oct 4
YOU SHOULD HEAR FROM A COACH SEPT 25-27.
We will be using TEAM SNAP again this season. You MUST use your Hockey Canada ID number. This document will help you retrieve it.
Coaches - REGISTER HERE
If you are NEW to RHC, but played hockey before - please contact Cathy,the RHC registrar, with your child's name, date of birth and past association. The registrar must initiate a transfer from your past hockey association.
Or . . . .
If you are brand new to hockey, you also must contact Cathy, the RHC Registrar anytime.
Please note that RHC is NOT a Learn to Skate program. All players should be able to skate forwards, backwards and be able to stop.
RHC does not provide any goalie equipment
There will be ONE GOALIE per team only. No shared positions. The RHC Board has agreed the MINIMUM experience required for a goalie is as follows:
- U13 Division - a goalie with NO experience can register
- U15 Division - a goalie MUST have at least ONE year of goalie experience
- U18 Division - a goalie MUST have at least TWO years of goalie experience
- JUNIOR Division - a goalie MUST have at least TWO years of goalie experience
Again this season, we will be signing up 2 -3 spare goalies for each division. The HCR system will register enough goalies for each level. The spares for each division will be on the wait list, and contacted by the registrar. Cost for the spare goalie is: $150 for the season.
Refunds and Receipts
Refund policy is as follows:
Amounts to be refunded are based on withdrawing during the following timeframes:
- Prior to start of season: Registration fee - $100 administration
- After start of season - prior to Dec 31: for medical reason only; send a doctor’s certificate along with a completed in refund request form. A refund will be on a pro-rated based on number of ice times the player has participated in less $100 administration fee.
- After Dec 31: No refund will be issued under any circumstance.
For TAX purposes or otherwise. At the end of your member registration, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. PRINT & FILE IT NOW. RHC will not issue tax receipts. You will be able to access the registration screen and print off additional copies anytime, until the end of the hockey season. (March 31).
Each year, we try to keep our levels playing on the same nights as in the past years. We will try again this year to follow that pattern.
U13 (PeeWee) - Tuesday nights
U15 (Bantam) - Monday nights
U18 (Midget) - Thursday nights
U21 (Junior) - Wednesday nights.
And ALL levels play most Saturdays. Times and rinks vary, to be fair for all.
June 15 to August 31 - open to all players
NOTE: After Aug. 31st, you must contact the Registrar in order to complete registration.
2023-24 REGISTRATION DATES